From: Eric Richards [mailto:erichards@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, 21 May, 2012 16:16
To: opensuse-buildservice@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS private installation

Hello,

I'm brand new to OBS and am trying to set up a private instance of OBS.
I'm following the directions at:

http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Build_Service_private_installation

But the system I'm installing doesn't have the required files for portmap, and
therefore NFS. a

zypper what-provides portmap

Tells me that rpcbind is the source. Now uninstalling and reinstalling all of
rpcbind fails. You see, /sbin/portmap is not present.

Now, my SUSE experience is very very dated, so I'm wondering: What am I doing
wrong? (A full zypper up doesn't help...)

Regards,

Eric
--

Eric Richards