[opensuse-buildservice] apache_sysconfdir macro confusion
Hi,

I have a spec file that defines apache_sysconfdir like
%define apache_sysconfdir /etc/apache2
Later on I try to use that macro, but it appears that it does not get expanded. Just changing the name of the macro solved the problem. Which leads me to the conclusion that this special name is reserved and defined somewhere else. So if I just don't define it but still use it later on, its not expanded either.
/usr/lib/rpm/macros does not specify any apache specific macro, I am a bit confused.

Can someone enlighten me on this?

Isaac

--
Isaac Hailperin
Heinlein Professional Linux Support GmbH

Tel: 030-405051-45
Fax: 030-405051-19

Zwangsangaben lt. §35a GmbHG:
HRB 93818 B / Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg,