Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Old repo policy?
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 10:05:27 +0200
Am Sonntag, 13. Mai 2012, 10:41:50 schrieb Joop Boonen:
Hi All,

I wonder what the policy is related to outdated repos?
I see for example that packages are still being build for openSUSE 11.3 <
in for instance project server:mail, Application:Geo and probably quite
few more.

Well, yes, but they have been added on purpose. They build against the
DISCONTINUED:
projects. Usually I remove all repos when a distro becomes not anymore
maintained.

Should this be like this, isn't this a waste of resources?

I dunno how I, as an admin, can decide when and which of the DISCONTINUED repos
can be
removed atm.

Regards,

Joop.