[opensuse-buildservice] Re: [opensuse-packaging] To %make_install or to %makeinstall (spec-cleaner)
On Mon, May 14, 2012 5:28 pm, Pavol Rusnak wrote:
On 14/05/12 17:07, Joop Boonen wrote:
I wonder if this should be fixed, in either spec-cleaner
(use%makeinstall
in stead of %make_install) or in the buildserver (add macro
%make_install
for SLE)?

Spec cleaner was written to support only the latest distributions.

I like spec cleaner a lot and I think it really helps cleaning up a spec
file.

Might it be option to translate into %makeinstall instead of %make_install?

I assume spec-cleaner is still developed?
--
Best Regards / S pozdravom,

Pavol Rusnak
PGP 0xB9A02A3D