Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Publishing slow for openSUSE:Factory ?
Am 10.05.2012 07:23, schrieb Stephan Kulow:
Am 09.05.2012 09:28, schrieb Joop Boonen:
Hi all,

I wonder if an issue with publishing exists for openSUSE:Factory? Nothing
that has been build after May 06 2012 has been published for
openSUSE:Factory.

There is something _heavily_ fishy with the local scheduler. Whenever
the local scheduler checks the factory project, it reschedules the
FTP tree product without killing the old job. So it takes like 3 hours
to create the FTP tree and after that it says "job didn't build" and
just discards the result. Then it starts again - and while it's
building, the scheduler reschedules the job. I watched this yesterday
the whole day ;(

We found warden killing the job after it creates too much load - the
worker won't answer in a minute -> KILL. Why it doesn't answer we
couldn't really find out as it's hard to reproduce, but for now
the warden process is stopped.

Greetings, Stephan