[opensuse-buildservice] Update to 2.3 from 2.1 : problems
  • From: Jon Nelson <jnelson-suse@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 20:35:20 -0500
First, the upgrade is nice, but I'm having some trouble.

The first problem was a missing dependency on rubygem-rdoc.

The second problem was that I hit a few database issues with migrate,
and script/database_check. I did not know *how* to run that, but I
eventually figured it out. Some docs there would be nice.
I ended up learning that it only outputs SQL, but does not run that
sql, so I ran the sql by hand.
After that, and an apparently successful migrate,
script/database_check output more errors. I'm using MySQL.
Lastly, once I got it all up again, the webui gacks when I try to view
any project. Ultimately, node.rb complains that _data is nil (line
197, it tries to use .xpath on _data which is nil at that point).
So now I'm stuck. osc seems to work fine.

--
Jon