Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Translated descriptions of packages on software.opensuse.org
10.05.2012 09:12, Stephan Kulow написал:
But no, I don't think it's planned at the moment.
What is needed to ensure that such plans are there? openFATE?
I think many Russian users vote for it's.

Also if google or yandex can index this package description pages, it can make openSUSEa little more popular.
Sometimes, as user i want know "What is it program\package? What can it do?" I search package name in google, now i very frequently see debian's package description pages. If it will be openSUSE's pages, may be some another distributions users see to it and say "Wow! in openSUSE all in Russian, I want it." and go to openSUSE :)

--
Andrey Gankov
openSUSE Member