Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Moving a home subproj to a devel project

On Tue, 8 May 2012 10:51:13 -0400
Darin Perusich <darin@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello All,

I wanted to inquire about how to go about moving a home sub-project to
under a devel project? I've just completed the mass import into OBS of
the CRAN (comprehensive R archive network) package repository, 3449
individual packages, into a sub-project of mine but I think the
project should be moved to reside under devel:languages:R. Can someone
advise on how to accomplish this?

Already answered another private message of Darin before reading this mail.
As devel:lang:R is under my "control", I'll sort out together with
Darin where to put packages. (If that is ok with with the OBS
managers ...)

Good work, Darin!

Detlef

My project can be found here: