Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Uploading huge sources
On 08.05.2012 14:55, Claudio Freire wrote:
On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 9:47 AM, Cristian Morales Vega
<reddwarf@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In fact, shouldn't it by in a "tryremote" mode (that doesn't exist)?

I wish... I've seen trylocal in the docs, no mention of tryremote.
There is no such way. All I can suggest is to run the service on my
workstation and commit it for you.

I would love if there was a way to trigger services and then commit the
result back, but it's not in the concept of services - we would need to
add support for that into the webui.

Greetings, Stephan