Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Uploading huge sources
  • From: Cristian Morales Vega <reddwarf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 13:47:57 +0100
On 8 May 2012 13:41, Claudio Freire <klaussfreire@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have a few packages that are part of a game's data, and have huge
source tarballs, around 600M combined.

I just got the factory SR declined with the usual "no services
allowed, use localrun". Thing is, in this case, there's no way I can
upload the tarballs from my computer. I don't have the bandwidth or
connection stability to do that.

What options do I have? How can I get OBS to do the "localrun" for me?

When the change from _service files was announced this case was
supposed to be handled correctly. But since the "download_files"
service is in mode "disabled" in the openSUSE:Factory project I don't
see how this can be solved.
In fact, shouldn't it by in a "tryremote" mode (that doesn't exist)?