Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Uploading huge sources
You could define a service which downloads the files from their original
source. Also a re-compression of the files as bz2 or xz can be done by those
services.
There are two ways for downloading: Eighter the URL can be defined in the spec
and a service to download all files can be defined; Or you define download
services for the sources seperately.

Best regards,
Johannes