Re: [opensuse-buildservice] It is not possible to register an account.
On 07.05.2012 01:01, Srinidhi B wrote:
On 5/6/2012 at 02:45 AM, Eugene Goleshev<eugulixes@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

I've got a question. After installation ("Option 1: Only use the
webui") I tried to register an account but I got something like
http://db.tt/dIGOf7io (...XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org
(unknown)) and nothing else. What does it mean in that context?

Have you also configured (and running) an api?

No, I haven't. Truth be told, I didn't have enough stimulus to begin the second step ("Setup a complete Open Build Service") because I didn't get expected result from the first one (it doesn't matter all that much what exactly version I use: I have the same problem described above with stable and developing versions). Anyway, I'm going to do that as soon as possible.

Also, have you enabled "new_user_registration" in your api/config/options.yml
file?

Yes, I have. But it didn't help in this case.