Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Notification plugin fail
  • From: Pascal Bleser <pascal.bleser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 12:49:01 +0200
On 2012-05-05 11:22:37 (+0200), Klaas Freitag <freitag@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 2012-05-05 09:15:16 (+0200), Klaas Freitag<freitag@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 04.05.2012 20:39, Pascal Bleser wrote:
I need some help/insight on the notification system in OBS.
I wrote a tiny perl module as a notification plugin to replace
Hermes (we only have very modest needs for notifications at
Packman, Hermes is both overkill and barely documented).
You probably know
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Hermes ?

Where specifically do you think its barely documented? Maybe I can
improve... Not because I want to convince you of Hermes, but
still...

You know what, "contributing" should be renamed to
"installation" :)))

I never read that page which, indeed, contains most of the
installation routine (I added/clarified a few minor bits).

Cool, I take that as a compliment, thanks ;-)

Yes, I complained often that there is barely any documentation
on Hermes, my bad, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa :)

[...]

cheers
--
-o) Pascal Bleser