Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Notification plugin fail
On 04.05.2012 20:39, Pascal Bleser wrote:

Hi Pascal,

I need some help/insight on the notification system in OBS.
I wrote a tiny perl module as a notification plugin to replace
Hermes (we only have very modest needs for notifications at
Packman, Hermes is both overkill and barely documented).
You probably know
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Hermes ?

Where specifically do you think its barely documented? Maybe I can improve... Not because I want to convince you of Hermes, but still...

The trouble is that I only see a single notification coming in
(a SRCSRV_START), but no SRCSRV_REQUEST_CREATE, which is
actually what I'm looking for.

The module is here:
http://susepaste.org/38190545
...which is barely documented and underkill ;-))

have fun,

Klaas

After putting it into BSConfig.pm like this:
our $notification_plugin = "notify_email";

and restarting the srcserver, all I get into the log file is a
SRCSRV_START. I did create a SR but nothing happened.

Any ideas?

Thanks