Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Factory i586 strange behaviors (does not strip debuginfo package, and pthread ld link)
El 04/05/12 18:40, Marguerite Su escribió:
On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 8:07 PM, Marcus Meissner<meissner@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, May 04, 2012 at 07:43:51PM +0800, Marguerite Su wrote:
Hi, please seems through these packages.

it says:

note: 'pthread_create@@GLIBC_2.1' is defined in DSO
/lib/ so try adding it to the linker command line
/lib/ could not read symbols: Invalid operation

It is missing -lpthread in the final linkline.

Or being linked with gcc -pthread

I add LDFLAGS="-lpthread" and it still fails, so I report bug upstream.

Sure it will, compile AND link with -pthread instead, it is likely that including "-pthread" in CFLAGS and/or CXXFLAGS will do the trick.