[opensuse-buildservice] Notification plugin fail
  • From: Pascal Bleser <pascal.bleser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 20:39:56 +0200
I need some help/insight on the notification system in OBS.
I wrote a tiny perl module as a notification plugin to replace
Hermes (we only have very modest needs for notifications at
Packman, Hermes is both overkill and barely documented).

The trouble is that I only see a single notification coming in
(a SRCSRV_START), but no SRCSRV_REQUEST_CREATE, which is
actually what I'm looking for.

The module is here:
http://susepaste.org/38190545

After putting it into BSConfig.pm like this:
our $notification_plugin = "notify_email";

and restarting the srcserver, all I get into the log file is a
SRCSRV_START. I did create a SR but nothing happened.

Any ideas?

Thanks
--
-o) Pascal Bleser