Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS downtime tomorrow
On 05/02/2012 12:08 PM, Christian wrote:
Am 02.05.2012 17:57, schrieb Adrian Schröter:
We will take down OBS server side building tomorrow, maybe the entire
day.

The reason is that we will sync the entire binary backend
data to a new file system and switch to it.

which file system will be used ?

btrfs

(has been used ?)

XFS

software.o.o, api.o.o and build.o.o will operate normal except for some
minutes when doing the real switch. That means you will be able to submit
sources and do local builds. Just server side builds and publishing
will not be possible.
ACK

We will have a more productive and faster OBS afterwards hopefully.
;)

Tech Lead
rjschwei@xxxxxxxx
rschweik@xxxxxxxxxx