Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS downtime tomorrow
Am 02.05.2012 17:57, schrieb Adrian Schröter:
We will take down OBS server side building tomorrow, maybe the entire day.

The reason is that we will sync the entire binary backend
data to a new file system and switch to it.
which file system will be used ? (has been used ?)

software.o.o, api.o.o and build.o.o will operate normal except for some
minutes when doing the real switch. That means you will be able to submit
sources and do local builds. Just server side builds and publishing
will not be possible.
ACK

We will have a more productive and faster OBS afterwards hopefully.
;)
--

Christian
- Please do not 'CC' me on list mails.