[opensuse-buildservice] openSUSE:Tools:2.1 repo gone or hidden on download.o.o
Hello,

the openSUSE:Tools:2.1 gives me permission denied error wenn running "zypper lu"

:~ # LANG=C zypper lu
Permission to access
'http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/openSUSE:/Tools:/2.1/SLE_11_SP1/repodata/repomd.xml'
denied.

Abort, retry, ignore? [a/r/i/?] (a): a
Problem retrieving files from 'openSUSE:Tools:2.1'.
Permission to access 'SLE_11_SP1/repodata/repomd.xml' denied.

Please see the above error message for a hint.
Warning: Disabling repository 'openSUSE:Tools:2.1' because of the above error.
Reading installed packages...
No updates found.

Opening it in browser shows me that Tools: subdir does not exist or is hidden

Is this intended/permanent or an error on download.o.o ?

Carsten

< Previous Next >
List Navigation
Follow Ups