Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Publishing
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 09:41:43 +0200
Am Samstag, 28. April 2012, 10:20:28 schrieb Wolfgang Rosenauer:
Hi,

I see there were some issues with publishing recently which are fixed
according to the OBS portal. But I'm actually waiting for published
build results which have finished building almost 24 hours ago.

How can I publish them finally?

They are most likely in the cue. But we have very high IO load on our
storage atm.

Part of it is caused by a first sync to a new storage with a new filesystem
which should improve our speed on the backend a lot.

So, I guess, atm you can only wait (1120 repos to be published atm).

sorry
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH