RE: [opensuse-buildservice] Need help with build failure
  • From: Frank Lichtenheld <Frank.Lichtenheld@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 13:14:24 +0100
From: Robert Schweikert [mailto:rjschwei@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2012 1:50 PM
To: obs
Subject: [opensuse-buildservice] Need help with build failure
[...}
cloud-usage-3.0.1-5.1
... running 01-check-debuginfo
... testing for empty debuginfo packages
... running 02-check-gcc-output
... testing for serious compiler warnings
(using /usr/lib/build/checks-data/check_gcc_output)
(using //.build.log)
... running 03-check-binary-kernel-log
... running 04-check-filelist
... checking filelist
cloud-client: "/etc/sysconfig/cloud-management" is not allowed anymore
in SuSE Linux.
chown: missing operand after `/'
Try `chown --help' for more information.
[ 221.744172] System halted.

I have no idea what do to with the chown error. There is a "chown" call
in one of the initscripts in the packages, but the %post scripts that
activate the initscripts are are disabled with

I'm not sure where the chown error comes from but it seems to be harmless,
since I have that in almost all my OBS buildlogs, including successful ones.
The REAL error message is the line above:
cloud-client: "/etc/sysconfig/cloud-management" is not allowed anymore in SuSE
Linux.
That is what causes the build to fail.

Gruesse,
Frank