Re: [opensuse-buildservice] overwhelmed by llvm builds?
Hi;

Quoting Greg Freemyer <greg.freemyer@xxxxxxxxx>:

All,

I just happened to look at the OBS status monitor page a few hours.  I
did a quick count of llvm build jobs currently in progress. Then I
checked again just now.

Both times it was about 40 currently building build jobs and that does
not include llvm-clang, llvm-latest,  etc So that's about 40 llvm
builds that have been running for several hours..

I don't know if that is reasonable or not, but I've never noticed one
package dominating the build farm like that before.

People tend to branch it instead of adding an _aggregate so a change in the original package triggers lots of other packages.

Regards.

--
Ismail Dönmez - openSUSE Booster
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH