[opensuse-buildservice] overwhelmed by llvm builds?
  • From: Greg Freemyer <greg.freemyer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 13:46:13 -0400
All,

I just happened to look at the OBS status monitor page a few hours.  I
did a quick count of llvm build jobs currently in progress. Then I
checked again just now.

Both times it was about 40 currently building build jobs and that does
not include llvm-clang, llvm-latest,  etc So that's about 40 llvm
builds that have been running for several hours..

I don't know if that is reasonable or not, but I've never noticed one
package dominating the build farm like that before.

Greg