[opensuse-buildservice] Re: [opensuse-packaging] how to chnage amount of make jobs in a prefered way?
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 09:26:41 +0200
Am Freitag, 20. April 2012, 09:04:14 schrieb Joop Boonen:
Hi All,

Package poco has een enormous memory footprint while building. When
building on x86_64 OBS workers the build even fails. The build is OK
locally for me, due to more internal memory.

The make flag is like this "make %{?_smp_mflags}" which is the preferred
make for the spec file.
What is the preferred way to reduce the make jobs so this package get build?

Currently not using this macro is the only way.

I hope we will have later this year a capability based job assignment support.

SUSE Linux Products GmbH