Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Base:System blocked for days
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 10:20:24 +0200
Am Mittwoch, 18. April 2012, 14:29:50 schrieb Claudio Freire:
Hey guys.

I have this[0] branch where I'm trying to fix python3-rpm and submit
it to Base:System, but after a recent (really trivial) change I made a
couple of days ago, it became blocked, and didn't unblock.

Base:System for Factory is now fully built (albeit glibc is failed,
not sure why), but the branch is still blocked.
I smell foul.

Any ideas how to unblock it? (or if it's the glibc thing?)

there is no unblock command, the scheduler will find out automatically.

But it is a low prio job for him by default, so it may take time and IIRC
Base:System got quite often changed the last days.

[0]
https://build.opensuse.org/project/monitor?project=home%3Aklaussfreire%3Abranches%3AopenSUSE%3AFactory

SUSE Linux Products GmbH