Re: [opensuse-buildservice] how to clear a false unresolvable
On 4/16/2012 10:29 AM, Adrian Schröter wrote:
Am Sonntag, 15. April 2012, 04:51:05 schrieb brian@xxxxxxxxx:
I've got some packages falsely claiming to be unresolvable for some build
targets, just some arches in some targets.

I know they are resolvable and buildable because they already built, and the
same packages still build fine for the same targets just in other subprojects.

Specifically,
in home:aljex I have build targets suse 10.0 and 10.1 aming others.

In OS 10.1 x86_64 (just x86_64, i586 is fine) package jbigkit is claiming to be
unresolvable because "nothing provides m4 1.4.4 required by autoconf".

it looks like you played with "useforbuild" flags and removed the package
while the it was disabled, so you have a left over, see

osc api /build/home:aljex/DISCONTINUED_SUSE_SL-10.0_standard/i586/_repository

This command would remove it:

osc api -X DELETE
/build/home:aljex/DISCONTINUED_SUSE_SL-10.0_standard/i586/_repository/m4.rpm

As micha said already, we need to change the backend handling here to make this
more understandable.

bye
adrian

Ah thank you very much.
Good enough, this is exactly the kind of thing I was hoping to learn of.

Thanks again.
--
bkw