Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Reworking the software search, part II
  • From: Ludwig Nussel <ludwig.nussel@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 09:46:50 +0200
Marcus Meissner wrote:
[...]
Its probably overload to release updates for a single package every month
though.

Well, we are doing just that for Firefox, Chromium, flash, acroread etc
already and noone argues about that.
However, I doubt that the majority of games require that many updates.
There may be a few that change their network protocol every once in a
while and must be updated then to still be able to play online. Just
like with any other package a new upstream version does not
necessarily mean we need to always release an update immediately.

cu
Ludwig

--
(o_ Ludwig Nussel