Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Reworking the software search, part II
  • From: Greg Freemyer <greg.freemyer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 17:42:22 -0400
On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 10:25 AM, Marcus Meissner <meissner@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Its probably overload to release updates for a single package every month
though.

Gross.

I don't have any games from that repo installed. I had no idea they
were that dynamic.

Looks like there are about 300 packages in the games repo that compile
for factory. There must be a reasonable number of those that have had
exactly one release in the last 12 months.

Getting together a few packagers to try and get those into factory
might make a nice first step into incorporating games into factory.

Then maybe go after those that have had 2 releases in the last 16
months. Or something like that.

fyi: I'm not volunteering. I've got my one-man effort going to push
DFIR apps to factory. I've got a dozen added to factory since 12.1 so
far.

Greg