Re: [opensuse-buildservice] about the new web software search
  • From: Claudio Freire <klaussfreire@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 11:54:24 -0300
On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 5:02 AM, Togan Muftuoglu <toganm@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Recently I installed debian in a virtualbox and to my surprise I can
read the changes of an uninstalled package. That meant rather than
blindfoldly installing the package or going to the obs so I can read the
package_name.changes, I can get the same info without wandering around.

So can this be included, that way user can see what has changed, is the
new package solving the problem etc. etc.

Actually, that would be this:
https://features.opensuse.org/311312