[opensuse-buildservice] Re: Upgrading private OBS to 2.2.99*
On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 15:57, 686f6c6d <686f6c6d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,
when attempting to upgrade to the current version of OBS, the webui
keeps displaying the "Link to remote instance" setup page although the
OBS instance was private before. It seems there is no documented way
to skip/disable that nag page.

1.) How do I get rid of that page without linking to a remote instance?
2.) Do I have to re-run section 4.2 of README.SETUP again after upgrading?
3.) Will doing 2.) negatively affect any distributions/repos/projects
already configured?
4.) Please also document the correct solution in README.UPDATERS
and/or README.SETUP or whereever it is appropriate.

Aha! That nag page only appears when the user "Admin" has no home
project. Once home:Admin exists, the OBS does not ask for a remote
instance anymore.

--
HTH
    686f6c6d / Christopher 'm4z' Holm