Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Trouble on first install of a OBS-Worker 2.2.994-1.3
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 16:12:57 +0200
There is no

/usr/lib/obs/server/BSConfig.pm

yes, the worker code is going to be downloaded always from the server
to keep it in sync.

on my worker. I'm also missing /etc/sysconfig/obs-worker (which is
mentioned in other documentations.) there is only obs-server

obs-worker is obsolete, it would be still used if it is there though.

However, use obs-server file to configure your remote manually or ...

slptool findsrvs obs.source_server
slptool findsrvs obs.repo_server

... run "rcslpd" on your main server to announce these services.

(if it is running, it may got blocked by the firewall).

give me nothing (no output).

Can anyone point me in the correct direction?

Thanks,

Jeremias

SUSE Linux Products GmbH