Re: [opensuse-buildservice] inconsistent behavior on architecture, repository, and project deletion
On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 12:43:42PM +0200, Robert Schiele wrote:
On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 4:54 PM, Robert Schiele <rschiele@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Even if it is busy it should still do that after it has calmed down,
right? But I will investigate further...

Did that now. So, what I found is that when you delete an architecture
or a repository the only thing that happens in the scheduler is
something like:

updating meta for project 'home:rschiele:foobar' from
http://obs-srcsrv.mydomain.com:5352
getting data for project 'home:rschiele:foobar' from
http://obs-srcsrv.mydomain.com:5352
calculating project dependencies...
sorting projects and repositories...

What are the next lines? There should be a "looking at..." line
with just the project and no repo.

M.