[opensuse-buildservice] how to clear a false unresolvable
I've got some packages falsely claiming to be unresolvable for some build
targets, just some arches in some targets.

I know they are resolvable and buildable because they already built, and the
same packages still build fine for the same targets just in other subprojects.

Specifically,
in home:aljex I have build targets suse 10.0 and 10.1 aming others.

In OS 10.1 x86_64 (just x86_64, i586 is fine) package jbigkit is claiming to be
unresolvable because "nothing provides m4 1.4.4 required by autoconf".

m4-1.4.4 is available since that's the native version of m4 for os 10.1, and,
the i586 arch built, and, they both built a few days ago, and, they both build
right now for the same target in home:aljex:branches:graphics/jbigkit

What caused this problem is I briefly had newer versions of autoconf, automake
and m4 in the same hopme:aljex repo and that unsurprisingly screwed a lot of
things up. I removed or disabled those at least for the older targets and most
packages are back to normal.

But for whatever reason just these two things are stuck. just 10.0 i586 and
10.1 x86_64.

How can I force the build service to re-resolve, or at least tell me more about
why it's failing? It's saying nothing provides m4 1.4.4 but that's not true. So
I need to know why it thinks that.

The problem autoconf/automake/m4 packages are no longer in the download repos
and I even disabled the publish and use for build flags for them for those
targets "just because". I don't know what else I can clean up or fix. How can I
debug this further to find out what's _really_ wrong?

Thanks
--
bkw