Re: Re: Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Reworking the software search, part II
  • From: Jos Poortvliet <jos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 13:08:38 +0200
On Wednesday 11 April 2012 13:23:32 Greg Freemyer wrote:
On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 11:28 AM, Jos Poortvliet <jos@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
And what can we do with repo's like the games repository? That's not going
to get into factory,

I thought the goal was to get as much as possible into factory. Why
is games special?

It was my understanding (but someone from games will have to reply) that size
and specific requirements for some games have been reasons to not get them
into factory. Note that only about 1 out of every 10 games packaged in the
game repo is in factory (wet-thumb-guestimation).

Greg