Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS: Endless loop for openSUSE:Factory?
On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 09:07:43PM +0200, Tobias Burnus wrote:
Hi,

I have the feeling that there is an endless loop on the OBS for
openSUSE:Factory. "gcc46" is continuously rebuild (together with
projects like cracklib).

Looking at the output, cf. below, I have the feeling the changes are
either due to encoded build time or due to different orders because of
"make -j <n>".

It is bootstrapping, it will build the bootstrap cycle multiple
times until it think it is finished.

osc triggerreason openSUSE:Factory gcc46 standard x86_64

to see what triggered a build.

On PowerPC Factory the last bootstrap took 3 days.

Ciao, Marcus