Re: [opensuse-buildservice] inconsistent behavior on architecture, repository, and project deletion
On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 04:19:34PM +0200, Robert Schiele wrote:
I observed the following behavior which seems inconsistent to me but
maybe there is a reason behind that that I currently don't see:

- When deleting all architecture from a repository, the corresponding
/srv/obs/build/$PRJ/$REPO/$ARCH directory is not wiped,
nor is /src/obs/repos/$PRJ/$REPO/*.

That's the "published" area, which is a mix-in of all architectures
for this repo.

- When deleting a repository from a project, the corresponding
directories are neither deleted in those places.

- When deleting the whole project, the corresponding directories _do_
get deleted (which is what I would have expected in all three cases).

Is there a reason that in the first two cases the directories don't
get removed or is this a bug?

The scheduler is supposed to delete the directories, please
consult the log to see what's going on. (Maybe it's just busy...)

M.