[opensuse-buildservice] inconsistent behavior on architecture, repository, and project deletion
Hi,

I observed the following behavior which seems inconsistent to me but
maybe there is a reason behind that that I currently don't see:

- When deleting all architecture from a repository, the corresponding
/srv/obs/build/$PRJ/$REPO/$ARCH directory is not wiped, nor is
/src/obs/repos/$PRJ/$REPO/*.

- When deleting a repository from a project, the corresponding
directories are neither deleted in those places.

- When deleting the whole project, the corresponding directories _do_
get deleted (which is what I would have expected in all three cases).

Is there a reason that in the first two cases the directories don't
get removed or is this a bug?

In case of a bug: Is my assumption correct that it would be safe for
me to delete the mentioned directories with a script on the backend or
might I introduce some inconsistencies that way?

Robert