Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Where is my home project?
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 09:27:26 +0200
Am Mittwoch, 11. April 2012, 11:09:18 schrieb Matwey V. Kornilov:

It was existing from 2007 till yesterday. Now, there are three projects
without the parent:

https://build.opensuse.org/project/show?project=home%3Amatwey%3Abranches%3Anetwork%3Amessaging%3Aamqp
https://build.opensuse.org/project/show?project=home%3Amatwey%3Abranches%3Adevel%3Alanguages%3Apython
https://build.opensuse.org/project/show?project=home%3Amatwey%3Atioga

I am afraid that when I will create new home then all my existing
subprojects will be purged or not properly linked to parent.

That would not have such an effect.

Looking again, your project was deleted because you submitted your last package
with a request including cleanup option (#113055).

I called "osc undelete home:matwey" now (you could have done this also). So
your project and
your single package is back.