Re: [opensuse-buildservice] change of e-mail address
  • From: Michael Behrisch <behrisch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2012 00:39:15 +0200
Hi,

2012/4/6 Dominique Leuenberger a.k.a DimStar <DimStar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Quoting Michael Behrisch <behrisch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hi,
maybe this question was asked before but Google could not find a solution.
Is it possible to change the e-mail-address associated with my obs
account?
And if so, how?

As it's linked to your Novell account, that's also where you change your
email address (assuming you talk about the obs instance on
https://build.opensuse.org).

Yes, sorry for being unspecific.

if so, browse to https://www.novell.com/nps and login using your user/pass.

Thank you, I thought obs and novell were now separated, since there is no
remark or link on https://build.opensuse.org/home.
The link did not work here, but I clicked my way through novell.com.
The form really asks a lot of questions although the account already exists,
which seems a little odd. Is there any plan to detach the obs instance from
the novell login or is it company policy to "harvest" here (no pun intended,
I know it is hard to earn money with OSS).

Regards,
Michael