[opensuse-buildservice] Re: "(E) Attention, copyright is not mentioned in spec files as source or patch."
On Fri, 06 Apr 2012 17:01:48 +0200
Florian Höch <lists+opensusebuildservice@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

I'm trying to submit a package to openSUSE factory, but get the error
seen in the subject of this message (from factory-auto).

Honestly, I don't even know what the error is supposed to mean.

Running osc service localrun source_validator as mentioned in the
details of the error gives me "too few arguments". Adding the
specfile as last argument gives me "too many arguments". The manpage
doesn't contain usage information for that particular operation
either.

I tried looking at the build service specfile guidelines, but
couldn't discern any info that seemed related. The specfile in
question already contains a copyright comment.

Pointers welcome.

Hi
You have a file called 'copyright' in your list of files, but it's not
mentioned in your spec file eg;

SourceX: copyright

--
Cheers Malcolm °¿° (Linux Counter #276890)
SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 11 (x86_64) Kernel 3.0.13-0.27-default