[opensuse-buildservice] building 32bit in Fedora16 x86_64

How can a package in Fedora 16 x86_64 build 32bit binaries?
In the various SuSE repos it can be done with BuildRequires:
glibc-devel-32bit. I tried BuildRequires: glibc-devel.i686, but that
does not seem to work. Installing the i686 variants of glibc,
glibc-devel and nss-softokn-freebl manually into a local x86_64 build
chroot and using osc build --no-init fixes the compile errors for me.

The project where I would like to use this feature is
home:olh:testing-xen-unstable

Olaf