Re: [opensuse-buildservice] bugzilla or OBS for pushing patches upstream
On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 10:01:01AM -0400, Darin Perusich wrote:
Hi Lars,

On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 9:36 AM, Lars Müller <lmuelle@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Asking back here is correct.  More help and inparticular more specifric
you might get as soon as you include the particular software component
you're working on.

I'm trying to get these patches applied against pam-config, they
extend it to support the ecryptfs pam modules bug 752851. Once
ecryptfs support is available in pam-config I'll create another SR
against ecryptfs-utils so it's calls "pam-config -a --ecryptfs" during
%post and "pam-config -d --ecryptfs" during %postun. This is dependent
on Bug 740110 which is currently under audit review for making
/sbin/mount.ecryptfs_private setuid.

Basically my end goal is to see the seamless integration of encryptfs
into OpenSUSE as it is in Debian and Ubuntu.

Thorsten is usually quite diligent with his bugs, but was away this week.

Ciao, Marcus