Re: [opensuse-buildservice] "accept" button in unauthorized project.
  • From: Sascha Peilicke <saschpe@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 09:35:33 +0200
On 03/29/2012 07:50 AM, Stephan Kulow wrote:
Am 28.03.2012 18:21, schrieb Marguerite Su:
Hi, today I submitrequest kazam to Gnome:Apps, and in the request view page,

I saw an accept button there. I'm sure I have no privilege there.

is it a bug that should be hidden from unauthorized person?
Indeed, I fixed it already. Thanks for spotting this!

and by the way, you mis-set hillwood as maintainer of openSUSE:Factory
sunpinyin

and he made no request for that.

Hi Marguerite,

This seems to be a bug in the webui, that we need urgently a test case
for: it makes people maintainer with or without the checkbox set for it.

I'd be curious, this request is already 9 days old and that bug should
be fixed by now.
--
Viele Grüße,
Sascha Peilicke