Re: [opensuse-buildservice] "accept" button in unauthorized project.
Am 28.03.2012 18:21, schrieb Marguerite Su:
Hi, today I submitrequest kazam to Gnome:Apps, and in the request view page,

I saw an accept button there. I'm sure I have no privilege there.

is it a bug that should be hidden from unauthorized person?

and by the way, you mis-set hillwood as maintainer of openSUSE:Factory
sunpinyin

and he made no request for that.

Hi Marguerite,

This seems to be a bug in the webui, that we need urgently a test case
for: it makes people maintainer with or without the checkbox set for it.

Thanks for telling.

Greetings, Stephan