Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS breaks package content
Hi,

Am 27.03.2012 22:37, schrieb Adrian Schröter:
Am Dienstag, 27. März 2012, 17:04:20 schrieb Wolfgang Rosenauer:
I cannot debug what happens here. Local "osc build" builds are creating
working RPMs for the same distribution and arch.
From the log I do not recognize who is touching omni.ja or the RPM.

Did you also try to build inside of kvm/xen localy ?

No, only "normal" chroot builds.

Beside of that, I would add some output lines to find out at which stage
the file gets modified ....

I think I found where it happens but not yet sure what I need to do to fix it.

It's apparently a timing issue caused by some new Makefile rules. I'm not a
Makefile expert and therefore not sure how to do it right but I will experiment
a bit. As said it's likely caused by parallel Makefile execution and not an OBS
issue itself. Sorry, but it seemed to be reproducible first.

Wolfgang