[opensuse-buildservice] Re: 'osc build' error on Tumbleweed
On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 01:28:03PM -0700, Greg KH wrote:
On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 09:10:36AM -0700, Greg KH wrote:
I don't know if this is a Tumbleweed specific issue, or a osc issue, but
I'm getting the following error today when trying to build a package:

$ osc build vim-plugins.spec
Fatal Python error: pycurl: libcurl link-time version is older than
compile-time version
Aborted (core dumped)

Any ideas?

And now, with no change on my end, it's working, odd...

Moving to the opensuse-buildservice list as it is more likely to get an
answer there.

http://lists.openSUSE.org/opensuse-factory/2012-03/msg00401.html is the
starting point of the thread.

Cheers,