Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS breaks package content
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 22:37:29 +0200
Am Dienstag, 27. März 2012, 17:04:20 schrieb Wolfgang Rosenauer:
Hi,

I really need help figuring out what's happening here. This currently
makes it impossible to provide working Firefox packages.

Firefox 11.99 as provided in mozilla:beta misses files within a zip archive.
That apparently happens only since one or two weeks now as earlier
builds haven't had the issue w/o me changing anything in that area.

I cannot debug what happens here. Local "osc build" builds are creating
working RPMs for the same distribution and arch.
From the log I do not recognize who is touching omni.ja or the RPM.

Did you also try to build inside of kvm/xen localy ?

Beside of that, I would add some output lines to find out at which stage
the file gets modified ....

SUSE Linux Products GmbH