Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Getting old _service:*.spec file in a _link
  • From: Cristian Morales Vega <reddwarf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 14:21:32 +0100
On 27 March 2012 14:00, Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Am Dienstag, 27. März 2012, 13:42:09 schrieb Cristian Morales Vega:
On 27 March 2012 13:27, Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I would suggest that you switch to mode="trylocal" or mode="localonly"
for the format_spec_file service as we do in Factory.

So it's a known bug? I mean, the service seems to be running against
an old revision of the spec file... Whatever the config it looks
wrong.

It is not a bug, it did run when the _link file got changed the last time.
You have to manualy re-trigger it when you run services in _linked packages
and
change the link target below.

If I delete the package in home:RedDwarf:multimedia now and I recreate
the link there will not be any _service* file at all (I did it a few
times already).
Now I modify the _link file to add the "topadd" and the service
triggers, OK... but the _service file it generates is not based on the
*latest* .spec file in home:RedDwarf:multimedia/lightspark and neither
on the one from home:RedDwarf/lightspark.).

To make it clear, the revision 1 of
home:RedDwarf:multimedia/lightspark has no _service file at all and
the revision 2, commited *now*, has a _service file with a timestamp
from four days ago :-?