Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Getting old _service:*.spec file in a _link
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 14:27:08 +0200
Am Dienstag, 27. März 2012, 13:08:51 schrieb Cristian Morales Vega:
See
https://build.opensuse.org/package/files?package=lightspark&project=home%3ARedDwarf:multimedia

The _service:format_spec_file:lightspark.spec file uses
CMAKE_SKIP_RPATH instead of the CMAKE_BUILD_WITH_INSTALL_RPATH from
the original .spec file. It's from an old revision and I have no idea
why it appeared there when I added the "<topadd>%define _with_ffmpeg
1</topadd>" line to the _link file. If you check the date you can see
the _service file is older than the original .spec file!!

You configured project global spec file formater service.

osc api /source/home%3ARedDwarf/_project/_service
<services>
<service name="format_spec_file"/>
<service name="download_files"/>
<service name="source_validator"/>
</services>

I would suggest that you switch to mode="trylocal" or mode="localonly"
for the format_spec_file service as we do in Factory.

apart from that ffmpeg sounds a little bit like a policy violation ?

SUSE Linux Products GmbH