Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Reworking the enduser software search part III, Appstore
On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 8:35 AM, Thomas Schmidt <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,
that's a wrong impression. The current app browser shows only apps included
in openSUSE Factory.
It's based on:
http://download.opensuse.org/factory/repo/oss/suse/setup/descr/appdata.xml.gz
I share your opinion that the appstore should only show supported stuff and
so encourage
maintainers to submit their packages to the official Factory channel.

Hm... so it doesn't include games?

I'm asking because I'm packaging a game will really big data (the rpms
themselves are around 500M in total), and didn't plan to submit to
factory, only games, because there's no hope of it being part of the
official distro (it takes too much space on the dvds).

So what should I do?